To start adding information, first read the guidelines for contributing.
Point of Contact: Nigel Deighton
Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) is a disinfection method that uses short-wavelength ultraviolet (UV-C) light to kill or inactivate microorganisms by destroying nucleic acids and disrupting their DNA or RNA in the case of COVID-19 and other RNA containing viruses.
CAD Files and Build Instructions
- [Links to CAD files, build instructions, etc.]
- Bench-top and pilot scale pulsed UV systems at University Park (Ali Demirci).
- Commercial UV light fixtures and bulbs for sale
- UV sterilization solutions at Thomas Scientific
- Sterilray – UV products
- Decontaminating Masks
- Effects of Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) on N95 Respirator Filtration Performance and Structural Integrity.
- Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation of influenza-contaminated N95 filtering facepiece respirators.
- Position Paper on the Use of Ultraviolet Lights in Biological Safety Cabinets
- N95 decon procedure (univ Nebraska)
- LightStrikeTM Pulsed Xenon UV: Disinfection of N95 Respirators
- Disinfecting personal protective equipment with pulsed xenon ultraviolet as a risk mitigation strategy for health care workers
- Germ-Zapping Robot Destroys Germs With UV Light
- Can UV Light Fight the Spread of Influenza?
- Virus inactivation by high intensity broad spectrum pulsed light
- UV Baths, Disinfecting Suanas